- The preparation of wills and trusts and related ancillary documents, including revocable living trusts, to control the disposition of property upon death, avoid probate, and to protect against incapacity or disability during life.
- The creation of life insurance trusts to keep insurance proceeds out of the taxable estate and to ensure that life insurance proceeds are protected and invested for the protection of the beneficiaries.
- The preparation of living will and health care powers of attorney to protect our clients against subsequent incapacity and/or disability.
- Estate planning for second marriages.
- Estate planning with special needs trusts for families with special needs children and beneficiaries.
Comprehensive Estate and Tax Planning
There are many things to consider when planning your estate. It is important to have an attorney who will listen to your needs and explain your options so that your wishes will be fulfilled. Attorneys at The Schatzman Law Firm will work with you to ensure that your estate passes according to your wishes while minimizing your estate taxes.